
This morning I woke up in the recliner to see a student nurse in our room. His name is Chris. Tessa was awake, but would only look around and stare at Chris and keep her fingers in her mouth. Tessa has done this "blink" game with me for a while, where she will blink for a second, very dramatically, and then I will do the same back. I know, awesome game, but to a baby, it's fun, ok?! Anyway, she started doing that with me which made my heart melt. Then, slowly, she has been starting to clap and play peek-a-boo and generally crawl around her crib. She seriously is now starting to pull at her I.V. and be quite a little pain in the neck. And I LOVE it!!! My cutie is back!!! Maybe Chris is her guardian angel?!
1 comment:
Thanks for posting, Jess! Even sick, Tessa is beautiful. I choked up a few times reading through your posts, but I am so glad she seems to be feeling better. Still praying that she doesn't have any more episodes. Love you guys (yes, even you, Noel), and we are praying. Can't wait to see you soon!
Post a Comment