Ok, this is the dumbest post ever, but I was laughing soooo hard, I had to share! First, though, I did want to apologize for not posting recently. Noel and I actually both had the week off, so we've been running around a lot. That, and the fact that I'm lazy... AND Tessa has been feeling bad this week cause she has her first ear infection... poor baby! It makes you feel so helpless when they can't tell you what is wrong and you KNOW something is going on with your kid. Wah!!!
So, on to the fun stuff. I was on yearbookyourself.com... and I thought I'd share a couple of the results. What a "handsome" family!!!
Jess in 1994.... NOT really what my grad pics looked like! ;0)
Noel in 1984... HEE hee!!!
Tessa in 1984... She looks like a beauty pageant little girl... FREAKY!!!
1964
1962
1970
1982
2 comments:
Hysterical!!! Thanks for sharing these, J!
THIS IS THE BEST POST EVER!!!!!!!
Post a Comment