So, lately I've been feeling okay, if not a bit clutzy, with this pregnancy. It still doesn't really seem real to me that there could be a baby here as soon as 6 weeks from now. With our family history, most likely it will be a little longer, but still, it just doesn't seem very real yet. Although I am assured by most people everything will become very "real" once our bouncing baby girl arrives!
Anyway, all this blabbering to say that life is good, and here is my latest photo at 34 weeks. Enjoy!
1 comment:
Oooh, Jessie, I am so happy you are FINALLY popping! It's about gosh-darn time! So excited to meet Tessa, although VERY jealous about having to wait to see her. =( I know you're in the same boat, not getting to see your nephew for awhile, but I can still feel sorry for me, can't I?
Post a Comment