Thursday, December 20, 2007

Slacker!

I know, you don't have to let me know that I am super bad at putting up any posts... I've been told MANY times... but I'm pretty boring! For example, today, I got up and got ready for work. Crazy, I know! Then I went to work and did some work. Then I went to see 5 patients and came home from work. Noel and I then went to Sam's Club and Meijers to get a few groceries for the beautiful people who will be staying with us next week (Andee, Callie, Brad and Baby Davis). Then Noel and I watched the disturbing movie, "The Talented Mr. Ripley", then Noel said I could play Guitar Hero, but he really took it over, so I came up here to check e-mail and blog. The end!

Oh, I did go to the doctor yesterday and found that I had gained a "few more pounds" and I still haven't gotten a negative comment from the doc. According to all of Andee's reading, I am where I should be. Oh, and my doctor also measured me for the first time, and I am "right on!!!" Go me and baby! All is well, heartbeat sounded great, and life is good!

Now maybe you won't complain about my lack of blogs, because, see... they're really not that great! Love y'all!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your posts are WONDERFUL, Jessie! Love you and can't wait to see you guys next week!